Monday 24 September 2018

Graduated 2016

   Assalamualaikum everyone in my whole world I will tell you more about my graduate degree with my major is English Literature, held on Tuesday 10 May 2016 in the morning I'm just breakfast and go to Jakarta Convention Center earlier morning and then I'm so happy can meet my friends and my best friend and then chit chat with each other many friends and.... my feel so nervous when called my name and I will take a breath and easy for smile with facing head of department and handshake with other lecturer.

    Several minutes later I'm taking photos with my friends and best friend and I'm so happy and I'm excited since gathering with my best friend and I meet my childhood and say hello and I'm so excited and unexpected in my whole life 😂😂 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;